Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Craig Weston
Dr. Craig Weston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Haverhill, MA, with another office in Braintree, MA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Weston is affiliated with South Shore Hospital, U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus and Milton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Weston has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Craig Weston is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 10
I have been sick for over 10 years, having been to many doctors, I must say this is by far the worst place I have ever had to be treated at. Mistake after mistake, rude staff, required appointments every 3 months to keep money coming in, test's that are not needed....I could go on, however I have said my peace.
Dr. Weston is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
South Shore Hospital
U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Quincy Medical Center
Lawrence General Hospital
Merrimack Valley Hospital
Pentucket Medical Associates
Carney Hospital- A Caritas Family Hospital
Umass Memorial Medical Center
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Craig Weston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haverhill, MA.