Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cristin C Slater has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Cristin C Slater has the following 2 expertise
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Cristin C Slater has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cristin C Slater is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
We love Dr. Slater and her staff. They were so caring through our time there and they helped make our dreams come true! After a long journey through infertility, we now have beautiful twin boys thanks to ICRM, Dr. Slater and her staff. We have frozen embryos there and we will definitely be going back. Thanks Dr. Slater!
What I liked most about ICRM was that the staff were all very genuine and helpful, taking interest in your personal story. There are so many people undergoing treatment that you could easily be just a number, yet I felt they were invested into us in a very intentional way. They were efficient, helpful, kind and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Slater and the staff to anyone in Idaho or surrounding states. We were successful in our treatment and are pregnant with twins now.
I would highly recommend dr. Slater. She is very knowledgeable and very caring. I have nothing but positive to say about her and her staff. They walked us trough the process and were very caring and supportive. We did the IVF and it worked the first time, and we have a beautiful little girl thanks to Dr. Slater and her team. We have one more embryo frozen, and we will be definitely back to use that as well. Thank you Dr. Slater!
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Cristin C Slater accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsIdaho Center Reproductive Medicine, 111 W Main St Ste 100, Boise, ID
Dr. Cristin C Slater is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Boise, ID.