Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Crystal B Evig has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
Dr. Evig was my on doctor during my entire pregnancy. She and her nurse, Jennifer, were wonderful. Dr Evig always took the time to answer ask if my questions and I never felt rushed during my appointments. She promoted staying healthy and active during my pregnancy, which meant a lot to me since I'm a runner. In the end, my baby was breech. Decided not to do the inversion since I want a prime candidate for the procedure. So Dr. Evig performed my c-section and I was very pleased with the surgery. I will continue to be a patient of hers and would suggest her to friends.
After childbirth complications arose. Dr Evig and co stood around like a deer in headlights while my wife was dying. They didn't know what was going on and lacked the critical thinking to react to the emergency situation (it was as if she was in shock), They were asking about standard protocol, such as type and cross, etc. I had to offer suggestions and prompt them to act. A specialist said that if I hadn't, she would have died due to negligence. Needless to say that I will be taking action to see that this doesn't happen to anyone else. Please beware if you use her. I'm sure that if it's a situation that requires no immediate action, then she would do fine, however, do you really want to risk it?
10 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Crystal B Evig accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Kaiser Permanente
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsColorado Springs Health Partners, 2405 Research Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Crystal B Evig is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.