- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Curtis R Powell has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Curtis R Powell has the following 8 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Curtis R Powell Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Curtis R Powell
Dr. Powell graduated from the Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School of Medicine in 1991. Dr. Powell works in Tulsa, OK and specializes in Urology. Dr. Powell is affiliated with Hillcrest Medical Center and St John Medical Center.