Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cydney Mahoney
Dr. Cydney Mahoney, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in South Portland, ME. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mahoney is affiliated with Maine Medical Center, Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus and Mercy Hospital. Dr. Mahoney has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cydney Mahoney has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Cydney Mahoney has the following 2 expertise
Dr. Cydney Mahoney has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cydney Mahoney is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Mahoney is a very good doctor. One thing that I like is that she will never hesitate to investigate symptoms, or send you to a specialist. She will cover all of the bases, and is very thorough.At times I feel as though Dr. Mahoney and the other physicians at this office aren't particularly happy. Not sure why. Also, almost every time I go in for an appointment it seems like the office staff is different. This office needs more warmth and caring from its doctors.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mahoney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Maine Medical Center
Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Mercy Westbrook Hospital
20 Years Experience
University of Rochester
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions51 Ocean St, South Portland, ME
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cydney Mahoney in this video.
Dr. Cydney Mahoney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Portland, ME.