Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia D Moreno
Dr. Cynthia D Moreno, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Chino, CA, with another office in Upland, CA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Moreno is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Southern Ca. Dr. Moreno has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia D Moreno has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 67
Dr. Moreno is the most compassionate & caring physician I have ever had! I have been going to her for about 6 years, along with my two daughters when they were younger. We have always felt listened to and treated well. She is smart and works with you to achieve the best possible outcomes. My medical issues have been very complicated but Dr. Moreno never makes me feel like I am taking up too much of her time. She always listens and does the best for me that she can. I have followed her from two other offices and hope to always have her as my primary physician. Dr. Moreno's staff are always VERY accommodating & kind too. You can get in for an urgent appointment if necessary.
Dr. Moreno was absolutely amazing with my daughter. She didn't rush me out of there and answered all my questions. I felt that she genuinely cares for her patients and spends the time to make them feel comfortable. I liked her so much that I made an appointment for myself. She is very professional and my daughter and I are extremely happy with her.
Very concerned about her patients. Take time to listen. Treats you with great respect and considers your life style and your overall health needs. She is a Doctor that there aren't too many left like her She will send you out to a specialist if she thinks that how she is treating you isn't working . Very opened minded.
Dr. Moreno is very pleasant. Listens to you and then determines what should be done. She is a compassionate physician and really accommodates you for appt. There is easy access to your records and she answers her e-mails to your questions in a timely manner. Dr. Moreno truly cares and will investigate every problem.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2014, 2013, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Moreno is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2000
California Medical Center
Dr. Cynthia D Moreno accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cynthia D Moreno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chino, CA.