Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia A Mace-Motta
Dr. Cynthia A Mace-Motta, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Grapevine, TX, with another office in Irving, TX. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mace-Motta is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia A Mace-Motta has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 42
I enjoy going to MacArthur, they make me feel welcome when I walk in and as my visit with my doctor goes on! never had any problems with this center. everything I have been told was always accurate. The staff is very friendly. I wouldn't want to change my doctor even if I had the choice to do so, which I do. I would deffinately recommend to a friend to go!
I rate her low as I went in for a well woman check up and we discussed hormone levels as I had a hysterectomy last year. She coded the visit as a regular visit and refused to recode and resubmit to the insurance company. At check out her nurse even confirmed that there would be no charge since it was a well woman check up. She refused to do any blood work up or even check my hormone levels but was more than willing to prescribe a hormonal supplement. Very poor customer service and communication. I will be looking for another doctor and medical group.
Dr. Mace-Motta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Cynthia A Mace-Motta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cynthia A Mace-Motta in this video.
Dr. Cynthia A Mace-Motta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.