Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cynthia J Robbins has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Cynthia J Robbins has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Cynthia J Robbins has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cynthia J Robbins is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
My husband and I looked for the best doctor for our first pregnancy and we were so glad to find Dr Robbins. I am over 35 yrs old and wanted a doctor that was familiar with "older" new moms, she made me feel at ease and answered all my questions. Her staff is also friendly and quick. We waited over an hour a few times, but some times we were in and out within the hour.
Dr. Robbins is a competent OB, but she constantly overbooks her clinic schedule to where I waited 1.5-2 or more hours for my appointment. I understand if it happened occasionally, but this occurred every time! Waited for such a long time for a 5-10 minute OB clinic visit. Needless to say, I switched to another OB for my second pregnancy.
I finally became pregnant for the first time at 41. From the first positive pregnancy test, I was a nervous wreck. I wanted this baby so very, very much, but knew all too well the myriad of things that could go wrong. Bottom line; Dr. Robbins saw me through. Without her soft, reassuring manner and her willingness to address each and every one of my concerns, no matter how minor or arguably meritless, I don't know that I would have made it. I now have a beautiful, healthy baby girl who is a miracle and the miracle worker is Dr. Robbins.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
33 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Cynthia J Robbins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEighth Avenue Obstetrics And Gynecology, 1425 8th Ave Ste 101, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Cynthia J Robbins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.