Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cyril Joseph has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Cyril Joseph has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Cyril Joseph has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 35
I've been a patient of Dr. Joseph for about 2 years and a half, and my experience has been very good. He's a friendly, knowledgeable doctor, pays attention when symptoms are being described, and is good at explaining results and following up. I've changed insurance twice while being a patient there and never had a billing issue. The staff is professional, some people are friendlier than others, but I'm not going there to make friends anyways. I've requested multiple times copies of lab results and was never turned away. Availability is good too, most of the time they have same day or next day appointments.
The staff is probably the rudest and lousiest you can ever encounter. Absolutely no courtesy ! These folks would leave you in a room for an hour and then blame it on you for being in a "wrong" room. Keep something to save yourself as these folks are violent and can be abusive. The only polite person there was Dr. himself but he did not have a voice to stop his staff abusing patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Cyril Joseph accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
Locations & DirectionsPrimary Care Medical Associates, 106 Elden St Ste 10, Herndon, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cyril Joseph in this video.
Dr. Cyril Joseph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Herndon, VA.