Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dale V Di Stefano has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Dale V Di Stefano has the following 10 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Dale V Di Stefano has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dale V Di Stefano is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I saw Dr. Di Stefano for 2 T.I.A. episodes in 2008. He performed an EEG and Carotid study. I had a diagnosis of Frontal Lobe Ischemia. He put me on anti-seizure medication initially, then upon severe side effects, took me off that, and said "take B-12 every day the rest of your life". He discharged me once he found out my injury was related to an accident that was involved in a personal injury case, even though I had medical insurance that covered my care. The worst part is that he discharged me with no referral to a Neurologist that would take over my care. Waiting room time was never less than an hour to see him. His care of me was no care at all. I believe the law requires a Doctor to find a suitable replacement if a patient has symptoms that need regular care. He showed no signs of caring for me at all.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Di Stefano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNeurology & Neurodiagnostics, 401 Old Newport Blvd Ste 201, Newport Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dale V Di Stefano in this video.
Dr. Dale V Di Stefano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.