- 42 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- SPEAKS English
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
- 1 SPECIALTIES
- 2 Location
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dale S Gody PHD
Dr. Dale S Gody, PHD is a doctor primarily located in Wilmette, IL, with another office in Wilmette, IL. They have 42 years of experience. Their specialties include Psychology. They speak English.
Dr. Dale S Gody has 2 locations
Dr. Dale S Gody has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Dale S Gody Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3330 Old Glenview Rd Ste 16 Wilmette , IL 60091
- 3330 Old Glenview Rd Ste 16 Wilmette , IL : (847) 251-7774
More about Dr. Dale S Gody
Dr. Gody graduated from the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in 1978. Dr. Gody works in Wilmette, IL and 1 other location and specializes in Psychology.