Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dale P Reisner
Dr. Dale P Reisner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Reisner is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center and Valley Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dale P Reisner has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Dale P Reisner is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Reisner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Dale P Reisner
Dr. Reisner finished a residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology at the University of Texas, San Antonio and a fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine at Tufts University School of Medicine. Dr. Reisner is one of the regional experts in the management of neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia, and also has extensive experience in the management of connective tissue disease and autoimmune disorders in pregnancy. She believes that â€osafe, quality medical care involves more than simply a doctor providing care and a patient receiving it. I amâ€¦for working with others and striving to improve the health care system locally, statewide, and beyond.â€? Outside of work, Dr. Reisner enjoys spending time with her three children, traveling, and home remodeling.
Locations & DirectionsSEATTLES OPHTHALMIC CONSULTANTS, 600 Broadway Ste 100, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dale P Reisner, MD - Maternal and Fetal Medicine in Seattle, WA, in this video.
Dr. Dale P Reisner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.