Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dale P Reisner has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
36 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Dale P Reisner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSeattles Ophthalmic Consultants, 600 Broadway Ste 100, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dale P Reisner in this video.
Dr. Dale P Reisner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.