Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dale K Weldon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Dale K Weldon has the following 12 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Dale K Weldon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Weldon was a good gynecologist except when she entered the delivery room telling me I was 10 cm dilated. During labor , when I started to cry, she looked at me and said "why are you crying, something wrong?" Two years later I went to her with heavy bleeding which had gone on for over 30 days at a time. She diagnosed perimenopause. Six months later (after suffering 1.5 years before with heavy bleeding,) with cont'd bleeding, I went for a second opinion. After an ultrasound ( which Dr. Weldon never did,) the m.d. found I had a large fibroid which had to be surgically removed. They found it was cancerous and I had to have a hysterectomy. I have controlled it with Aromasin (since 2002) but to this day live with cancer and place blame on Dr. Weldon, her incompetence, her misdiagnosis and her lack of thorough examination (only manual gyn exam) despite bleeding heavily for 1.5 years. I was anemic during this time as well which she inaccurately attributed to being perimenopausal. Soon after, she moved to Falmouth. Unfortunately, statute of limitations had run out 3 years after learning of deficient treatment.
I am a Mentor and taking in children who are not wanted or totally misunderstood due to conditions.This was a first for my Mentor child .Just like every other Dr. Visit.However Dr.Dale Weldon is by far the most compassionate woman on this earth.So much so that my Mentor child wrote a note to her on her own..Thanking her for understanding and her compassion..Thank you Dr Dale Weldon..you are by far one of this childs angels..
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Weldon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Dale K Weldon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUpper Cape Gynecology Pc, 210 Jones Rd, Falmouth, MA
Dr. Dale K Weldon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falmouth, MA.