Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dallas R Buchanan
Dr. Dallas R Buchanan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Buchanan is affiliated with Providence Holy Family Hospital. Dr. Buchanan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dallas R Buchanan has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Dallas R Buchanan has the following 18 expertise
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Hand Injuries
- Dermal Fillers
- Skin Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Laser Resurfacing
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Augmentation
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Tummy Tuck
- Hair Restoration
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Dallas R Buchanan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 6
I came to Dr. Buchanan for reconstructive surgery to remove and replace an old implant. Through this whole process, Dr. Buchanan has been professional, caring, and a good listener. He gave me options and went the extra mile to find a custom implant. I dealt mostly with Judy in the office - who is awesome - but all his staff was helpful and friendly. The hospital’s nurses shared how much they like working with Dr. Buchanan and his staff. I am very happy with the results and highly recommend Dr. Buchanan.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Buchanan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Baptist Health System Surgery Residency
Dr. Dallas R Buchanan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSPOKANE PLASTIC SURGEONS PS, 235 E Rowan Ave Ste 206, Spokane, WA
Dr. Dallas R Buchanan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spokane, WA.