Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Damien Mitchell
Dr. Damien Mitchell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in McKinney, TX and Plano, TX (and 1 other location). He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Mitchell is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas, Harris Methodist - Springwood and Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton. He speaks English.
Dr. Damien Mitchell has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Damien Mitchell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Mitchell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Harris Methodist H E B
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Parkland Health & Hospital System
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Frisco Medical Center
Texas Health Resources Dallas
Texas Health Plano
Texas Health Dallas
8 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Damien Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.