Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dan Gavrila
Dr. Dan Gavrila, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Schofield, WI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gavrila is affiliated with Ministry Sacred Heart Hospital and Ministry St Clares Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dan Gavrila has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dan Gavrila has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
Dr. Gavrila is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1990
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Dan Gavrila accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMarshfield Clinic Weston Center, 3501 Cranberry Blvd, Schofield, WI
Dr. Dan Gavrila is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schofield, WI.