Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dana N Owens has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Owens saw me after I moved to the area, having had an irregular pap smear several months before. The previous doctor had given me the course of treatment, and so I passed that on to Dr. Owens. She let me know kindly that this was the older way of doing it, and informed me how she intended to move forward with my treatment, which was a much more measured response. Her education, compassion, and capability make me feel without a doubt that she is the best gynecologist I have ever had.
24 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Dana N Owens accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Hospital For Children, 601 E Rollins St, Orlando, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dana N Owens in this video.
Dr. Dana N Owens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.