Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dana L Redick has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Dana L Redick has the following 27 expertise
- Postpartum Depression
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Chlamydia Infections
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Hot Flashes
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Dr. Dana L Redick is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I've seen Dr. Redick twice now. I was referred to her for suspected fibroids. She led me to believe that was my diagnosis and then in the second appointment said, "no, not fibroids, adenomyosis" and then failed to explain what that was. She has no bedside manner and is in a rush to get back to whatever she was doing before she came to see me. She is also eager to jump straight to a hysterectomy without even discussing other possible options or discussing anything really. Terrible, terrible. I'll be changing gynecologists. I wouldn't trust her to do surgery on me!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Dana L Redick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dana L Redick in this video.
Dr. Dana L Redick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.