Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dana M Roque has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Roque subbed for another doctor I was scheduled with and I would see her again in a heartbeat. She was friendly, caring and professional. She spent a lot of time with me getting familiar with my file and asking questions. She asked and offered help in areas beyond the specialty for which I was seeing her. She was respectful of my time instead of rushed to keep her own schedule. After the appt she voluntarily wrote down everything we had talked about. The office was well organized and on time. It was the most pleasant doctor appointment I can remember having.
11 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Dana M Roque accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Maryland School Of Medicine, 11 S Paca St Ste 400, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Dana M Roque is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.