Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dana R Verch has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Dana R Verch has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Dana R Verch has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dana R Verch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I saw Dr. Verch to discuss options for shoulder surgery. He explained all the options, pros and cons, so that I was able to make an informed decision. In addition, Dr. Verch did additional research on his own so that I would have the best option. I just had a total shoulder replacement and the results were outstanding. Lesd than two months into my recovery, I slipped and fell on black ice. I injured my shoulder, dislodging the plastic glenoid implant. Again, Dr. Verch took the time to assemble the right team to insure a positive outcome and made sure I was taken care of. The surgery was a success and I am on the road to recovery. I can't say enough about the office staff. They are kind, friendly and very professional.
Dr. Dana Verch ,MD is the best in the field he's been my Orthopedic Surgeon sence 2012. He's done three surgery's on me both knees and my left hip he has saved my life has a great bedside manner, his office is always helpful, kinds, respectful, He's just the best better than all the rest. thank you so much Sandy
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Verch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Dana R Verch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
Locations & DirectionsFolsom Orthopedics Surgery, 1743 Creekside Dr Ste 130, Folsom, CA
Dr. Dana R Verch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Folsom, CA.