Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Daniel Shapiro
Daniel Shapiro, M.D. is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Atlanta, GA (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Daniel Shapiro is affiliated with Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital, Piedmont Atlanta Hospital and NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL. Daniel Shapiro has received 7 awards. He speaks French.
Daniel Shapiro has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Daniel Shapiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.