Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel B Stewart has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Basal Cell
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
Dr. Stewart performed Mohs surgery for a squamous cell carcinoma on the top of my foot. While it removed a fairly large area, there is barely any visible scar. He is an outstanding, very knowledgeable, surgeon. I would recommend his service to anyone in need and would not hesitate to return to his practice.
Dr. Stewart did an amazing job with my Mohs surgery and stitching afterwards. He and his staff were very caring toward me and my husband, and did a great job putting us at ease on the morning of my surgery. Dr. Stewart clearly explained the procedure and what to expect. He took time to answer all my questions during the day. As I had been forwarned in the paperwork I received in the mail, it was a long day before my cancer was completely removed and I was stitched up, but I was well cared for the entire time. The waiting room was very comfortable, but I recommend bringing your own book to read. They do have a limited magazine selection. My scar looks so good that people do not even believe me when I tell them that I had surgery. I will definitely go back to Dr. Stewart the next time I have skin cancer.
Dr. Stewart is an outstanding physician. He takes time to answer my questions. I have had Mohs surgery for skin cancer with him several times and I can barely see my scars. My friends and family say that they can not even tell that I have had surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Stewart to anyone with skin cancer.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2010, 2015, 2009, 2008, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Daniel B Stewart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDartmouth Hitchcock Manchester, 100 Hitchcock Way, Manchester, NH
Dr. Daniel B Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, NH.