Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel A Beals has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
Showing 5 of 18
After my son was born he had problems, Dr. Beal's took over after Dr. Holland's left. My son still hasn't been clear of his problems. Dr. Beals went on vaction and my baby had to go to the hospital and his nurses came over to the hospital and the younger nurse kept trying to force medicine on my son that he couldn't tolerate. Then there answer to his problems is just stick a g-tube in him. That didn't solve the problem. Can someone recommend me a better doctor?
Dr Beals performed the first major surgery my daughter (who has severe CP)ever had and one other one later on. He is a compassionate and skilled surgeon beyond compare. As a nervous and heartbroken parent about to send my baby girl into surgery, I was so relieved when Dr. Beals came out to preop himself and carried my baby girl in his arms into surgery. I cannot express how that made me feel. If my daughter ever has to undergo another surgery it would be my prayer that it could be performed by this man.
In the Summer of 2005 our 5 year old son had to have surgery. Dr. Beals performed that surgery and he was a BLESSING to us. He was kind, caring and compassionate. Now our second child is facing the same that same type of surgery and just like his older brother, he too will go see Dr. Beals Surgery of any kind is scary especially when it's our children that are going under, but a good doctor always makes that difference. I trust JESUS completely and I believe that HE will send the right people into our lives. Dr. Beals is one of these special people.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Daniel A Beals accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSchmidt Judy L Md, 2835 Fort Missoula Rd Ste 301, Missoula, MT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel A Beals in this video.
Dr. Daniel A Beals is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Missoula, MT.