Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel S Bradford
Dr. Daniel S Bradford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rogers, AR, with other offices in Fayetteville, AR and Fayetteville, AR . He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bradford has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel S Bradford has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Daniel S Bradford has the following 11 expertise
- Lung Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Daniel S Bradford has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Bradford was very thorough and an excellent clinician. He really knew his stuff. He has a very good bedside manner. He was very expressive and emotive. Each visit he reviewed the details of my last visit, followed up on any problems, did a physical exam and wents over recent test results with me. He then pointed out what he thought was important and why and developed a follow up plan with me. He really listened and followed up on any concerns I expressed. He was really engaged in giving me the best possible care and attention and invested in your recovery.
Ten Years ago I found out I had stage 4 cancer. It was in my colen and liver. Dr Bradford did everything in his power to help me and get me the help I needed even though there was little hope I would live he treated me and when needed sent me on to the proper places. I still see him for check up. I have had no signs of cancer for over 8 years but can never be concidered cured as the AMA says what I had isnt cureable. He has always been there for me and he helped save my life!
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. Daniel S Bradford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel S Bradford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rogers, AR.