Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel I Brison
Dr. Daniel I Brison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Porter Ranch, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Brison is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Northridge Hospital Medical Center and Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. Dr. Brison has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel I Brison has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Brison is an excellent urologist. He spends time with his patients, and listens to their concerns. He is extremely knowledgeable regarding prostate issues and prostate cancer. He is also the surgeon who performed my prostatectomy (removal of my prostate because of cancer). The surgery went very well, as did my recovery from the surgery. All through the process, Dr. Brison was very involved and helpful. I recommend him very highly.
I FIRST HAD CONTACT WITH DR. BRISON WHEN HE WAS A FELLOW AT THE UCLA UROLOGY CLINIC. I WAS SEEKING HELP IN DEALING WITH A 40 YEAR HISTORY OF CHRONIC KIDNEY STONES. DR.BRISON DEVELOPED A TREATMENT PLAN WHICH INCLUDED SEVERAL OPERATIONS AND FOLLOWUP TREATMENT. AFTER HE LEFT UCLA I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTINUE TO SEE HIM IN PRIVATE PRACTICE SO HE COULD CONTINUE TO FOLLOW MY CASE. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM, SKILL, COMPASSION, TREATING YOU WITH RESPECT ALONG WITH A DIRECTNESS IN REGARDS TO OPTIONS FOR YOUR CASE. I WOULD WITHOUT ANY RESERVATION RECOMMEND HIS SERVICES AND I TRUST HIM TO DO THE RIGHT THING FOR ME.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2013, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Brison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 2004
Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School
Dr. Daniel I Brison accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFacey Medical Group, 19950 Rinaldi St, Porter Ranch, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel I Brison in this video.
Dr. Daniel I Brison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Porter Ranch, CA.