Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel R Debo has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Daniel R Debo has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
Dr. Daniel R Debo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
Don't waste your time with Dr Debo. My first appointment he walks in, plops down in the recliner, yawns and says "What's up?" He tapped around on my stomach for 30 seconds flat, asked me three questions then scheduled me for stomach testing. Results came back a week later (they never called me with results, I had to keep pestering them while dealing with nausea, stomach pain and no appetite). I then developed hemmoroids. I called for three days straight asking if my meds were called in for them and got no response except" I don't see where Dr Debo faxed it over, let me check on it." I was then scheduled for a colonoscopy. The nurses were great-very informative and compassionate. Dr Debo, however, spent 1 minute explaining the possible problems the colonoscopy could cause and what the actually procedure would entail-faked a smile and then left. I am seeing my family dr on friday and getting a referral for someone who knows what the heck they are doing and actually cares/or even pretends to care.
I went to Dr. Debo with severe upper abdominal pain. He scheduled some tests. It took 2 wks to get in for the tests, then when I called for my results, I was told they were in but the doctor was on vacation. I had to wait an entire week for my results! Result: Labs normal, so let's do more tests!! Took another week to schedule round 2 of testing (note- we are now at 3 wks since I first went to see him). I had my tests run, and waited...and waited. After 3 days, I called to check; only a portion of the tests were in. Called the next day; told results were in & left a message. Finally, a full 7 BUSINESS days (10 calendar) after my tests, I called & asked if I needed to come sit in the office & wait for my results. He called me back at 8:30pm that night. When I asked for suggestions on how to handle my diagnosis (requiring stringent dietary changes), he offered none. His bedside manner was deplorable, and he had no compassion for the fact that he just gave me a life-altering diagnosis. Here's the kicker: I asked him, "So what about my abdominal pain? That doesn't seem to be improving. Is that a symptom of this condition?" His response: "No, not usually." Oh joy! I just wasted 5 weeks of my life dealing with a doctor who sent me for a million tests, diagnosed me with a life-altering condition, and DID NOT ADDRESS MY PRIMARY COMPLAINT! I am seeking a second opinion.
Dr. Debo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Daniel R Debo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSw Ohio Gastroenterology, 11111 Montgomery Rd Ste 100, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Daniel R Debo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.