Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel A Eisenberg
Dr. Daniel A Eisenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burbank, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Eisenberg is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Southern Ca and Huntington Hospital. Dr. Eisenberg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel A Eisenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Just after midnight on 1/5/2018 I had a heart attack with 95% blockage of one artery. Dr. Eisenberg and his team were on call that evening, and he and his team performed angioplasty and installed a stent during my 1 1/4 hr procedure. If not for Dr. Eisenberg and his teams' skill and dedication, I believe I would not be alive today. He spoke to me during the entire procedure and educated his team on certain aspects during the surgery. It was very apparent to me that Dr. Eisenberg loves his job and truly cares about his patients. Dr. Eisenberg does have a unique personality and humor, which I actually found comforting during the entire procedure and next day follow up. He is very skilled at what he does, but if you are looking for a doctor to hold your hand and spend time with small talk, this doctor is not for you. He has a direct delivery, does not waste time, has a wry sense of humor, and is very skilled at what he does. I could also tell that his support team had tremendous respect for him. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Eisenberg and his team of professionals. I hope that he shares this review with his dedicated team at Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center.
This Dr is arrogant, and dismissive. He cursed about 30 times in a 5 minute visit. It seems that he wants to be your friend more than your Dr. He prescribed me the wrong beta blocker. When i asked to be put on a different one, he ignored me and told me to stop taking them. He wants a follow up visit in a month to see if my bp and hr have gone up. Obviously he wants to charge my insurance again.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Eisenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Daniel A Eisenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFoothill Cardiology Ca Heart, 201 S Buena Vista St Ste 100, Burbank, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel A Eisenberg in this video.
Dr. Daniel A Eisenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, CA.