Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel P Eller
Dr. Daniel P Eller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Eller is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Northeast Georgia Medical Center and Wellstar North Fulton Hospital. Dr. Eller has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel P Eller has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Today was my first appointment with dr. Eller. I am the definition of at risk (I.e. 35 years old, previous premature delivery, previous gestational diabetes, and am now pregnant with twins (phew!). Dr. Eller was straight forward and well spoken. I could tell he cared about my concerns and listened and addressed any questions I had. If you're looking for a warm, touchy feely type, you've got the wrong dr. But if you need to feel reassured, listened to, and knowledgable, this is your guy. I look forward to his expertise throughout my pregnancy with my twins!
I had my 1st son at 25wks, and he lived 12 days. Needless to say, I was terrified to have another baby due to my short cervic. I did a ton of research and found this doctor. He put an abdominal cerclage in when I was 8wks pregnant and I deivered a healthy baby boy full term. I also had a 2nd baby as well. He was wonderful.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Eller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Daniel P Eller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel P Eller in this video.
Dr. Daniel P Eller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.