Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel Gabriel has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Daniel Gabriel has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Daniel Gabriel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel Gabriel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
My son has a lot of medical issues due to the lack of care from dr. Gabriel. He looked in my sons ears over and over on a weekly basis only to tell me he was fine I was told that he had asthma and sleep apnea only to find out that his tonsils were swollen from multiple ear infections.. I went for a second opinion and found that my son had a severe double ear infection and had a hearing loss of 30% in both ears. And swollen tonsils and adenoids due to post nasal drip. He now has a speech delay and is still trying to get back to himself. He will be in special education classes for the majority of his elementary school life. I highly recommend you seek care else where as you are treated like a number in this place.
Dr. Gabriel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Universite D Etat D Haiti
Graduated in 1990
New York Medical College
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDaniel Gabriel Md, 159 Jefferson Hts Ste C103, Catskill, NY
Dr. Daniel Gabriel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Catskill, NY.