Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel A Gozzi
Dr. Daniel A Gozzi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Suitland, MD. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gozzi is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital and MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center. Dr. Gozzi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel A Gozzi has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Gland Issues
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Daniel Gozzi is an excellent endocrinologist. He is personable and knowledgeable about the latest technology and treatments in endocrinology. He is brief and thorough with examinations and will give feedback to all questions and concerns. Will order labs and radiology procedures, to ensure your progress.
The doctor does not care about the patient. The office staff does not have customer service in their mind. Poor management on everything. Requested Prior Authorization, and didn't get finalized until the patient chase the doctor office multiple times, and finally - a month later the Prior Authorization is completed. I am glad it is not life and death situation. I wish there is similar specialist near by where I live in Bethesda inside the DC beltway.
Staff is exceedingly rule and unhelpful. When I ran out of insulin and tried to get an emergency prescription, it took 6 hours and 5 phone calls to the office to get the prescription called in - the urgency was shrugged off and I was told that, in accordance with their policy, their only obligation was to fill the prescription with 48 hours.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Gozzi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Daniel A Gozzi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsEndocrine & Diabetes Group, 5801 Allentown Rd Ste 500, Suitland, MD
Dr. Daniel A Gozzi is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Suitland, MD.