Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel A Hochberger MD
Dr. Daniel A Hochberger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rumford, RI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel A Hochberger has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Daniel A Hochberger has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel A Hochberger - Posted on March 28th, 2019
I was a patient of doctor hochberger for many years. He's a pleasant and thorough physician. I decided to leave his practice as my sister and husband left also due to her erratic behaviour. We had issues constantly with prescription refills. I asked to speak with the manager on a few occasions because of medications but she wouldn't get on the phone but rather yell in the background as I was speaking to the medical assistant. She was always asking questions about our personal affairs that wasn't her business. She is a perpetual busy body. I have heard her yell at the doctor and belittle him and his staff. I once sat in the room waiting to be seen and heard her poke fun at obese people. I was startled when my sister called me a about a year ago saying that his wife started a heated debate over politics and was furious that my sister's belief didn't coincide with hers. I won't even get started on her skimpy clothing. With that said, he's a great doctor but not worth dealing with his money hungry wife but that's a whole other story.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel A Hochberger - Posted on December 7th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel A Hochberger - Posted on January 8th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel A Hochberger - Posted on November 28th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel A Hochberger - Posted on July 26th, 2016
Dr. Hochberger is an excellent Dr. BUT his front desk staff is the most unprofessional people I have ever met. How can a Dr. be so good but have such trash for employees. I call and could not get one word in. She did not listen to what i was saying just rambling. I cant tell you enough of how frustrated I am. This is why My husband and I left. Not because the Dr's incompetence but the employees. What a shame
36 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Daniel A Hochberger Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
Locations & DirectionsDANIEL HOCHBERGER MD, 400 Pawtucket Ave, Rumford, RI
Dr. Daniel A Hochberger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rumford, RI.