Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel T Kokmeyer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Elbow Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Sports Medicine
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Knee Surgery
- Shoulder Pain
- Wrist Injury
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Herniated Disc
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Explained things very thoroughly, he gave options for the surgery, and he dealt with me as a whole person, meaning he took into consideration my activity level, my exercise routines, my lifestyle. He also consulted with a panel of doctors regarding the options for surgery. He is thorough and comprehensive in his care.
Dr is wonderful excellent surgeon i would have had all my surgery's done by him if i had known about him just had tendon release a couple moth ago under local was very happy and pleased to have local do for surgery was scared but doctor made the surgery less scary the re pore he has with his assistant in surgery is wonderful they do use any medical terms while in surgery which makes it more comfortable i would never go back to Reno ortho cause the messed up my thumb i suggest Dr Kokmeyer to everyone excellent doc thanks
My husband's left hand was crushed in a motorcycle accident last May. Dr. Kokmeyer did a very intricate and involved reconstruction of his hand. He has as much use now as he did before and has had very little to no pain. I would highly recommend him for any like surgery. Hopefully we will never need his services again but if in fact we do I will be so relieved he's in Reno.
i am very satisfied with the care I have recived from Dr.Kokmeyer.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
10 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Daniel T Kokmeyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel T Kokmeyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.