Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel M Kolansky
Dr. Daniel M Kolansky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kolansky is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. Dr. Kolansky has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel M Kolansky has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type II
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Heart Diseases
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Heart Catheterization
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Blood Clot
- Gene Therapy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
As a physician, I did a great deal of research when my father needed cardiac stenting, and Dr Kolansky was highly trained, highly recommended. He exceeded our expectations. He and his staff did everything in their power to get my father top-notch care. Everyone we met at UPenn echoed these sentiments: there is no better cardiologist in the Philadelphia region, and he is whom they would refer their family members to. Hope this helps other patients and their families.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Kolansky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Daniel M Kolansky accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, 3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel M Kolansky in this video.
Dr. Daniel M Kolansky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.