Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel J Kuzio has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Daniel J Kuzio has the following 9 expertise
- Critical Care
- Sleep Disorders
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Daniel J Kuzio has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel J Kuzio is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Kuzio's office since it's opening. Our children started going as well now that they are teens. We love the proximity to our home and the staff is great. Wait times can be a little longer but I've only experienced this during flu season or when school starts back so it's understandable. Julie is my favorite. She's very caring and knowledgeable. She takes the time to go through any questions I may have & makes sure I understand. My husband goes to Dr. Kuzio or Stephen and really likes both of them. He has been in hospital administration for years and this is by far one of his favorite offices.
We were referred by a neighbor and have been patients at this clinic since we relocated to the area in 2004. We have had ups and downs with this clinic but stuck it out because of convenience and proximity to our house and schools. We have had issues some minor, some a bit more disappointing. Today, we decided we had enough... We are moving to another physician and another family clinic. Dr. Kuzio is a funny guy with a big personality but sometimes you need him to take you a bit more seriously and he jokes around a bit too much. Laughter has its place but professionalism is key in the medical profession. We have waited many times upwards of 30 minutes in the front and another 20-30 minutes in the backroom just to be seen for a consult but we never complained. But don't you dare get there a little late... They have a very strict 15 minute policy, if you are later than 15 minutes, they wont see you and will send you home. We walked in 15 minutes late on the dot and were told they would not see us yet their waiting room and parking lot were empty and they were chatting around in the office. Yet we had to wait over 30 minutes almost every single visit to this office... If you have a minor illness or need an annual check up, you are safe but you may need to be patient and wait to be seen once you get there. Sadly, customer service doesn't seem to matter with support staff... They don't value your business at all... I guess they must have plenty of patients and don't care if they lose a few ... Time to move on.
Dr. Kuzio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Health University Medical Center
Dr. Daniel J Kuzio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSkin Center, 5150 Stilesboro Rd NW Ste 120, Kennesaw, GA
Dr. Daniel J Kuzio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennesaw, GA.