Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel W Landa
Dr. Daniel W Landa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fullerton, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Landa is affiliated with St Jude Medical Center. Dr. Landa has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel W Landa has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Daniel W Landa has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
Dr. Daniel W Landa has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
I would not recommend this group to anyone. They allow their medical assistances to make too many decisions for the patients. There were others, but my most memorable time was when Dr. Doshi did my pacemaker replacement at St. Jude. When he was finished; he never came by to talk to me or my husband. But I had to stay overnight at St. Jude, no one from including Dr. Landa at Fullerton Cardiac Group even came by to discharge me that day. I told the hospital nurse I was going to check myself out; then she called their office; some medical assistant gave discharge instructions over the phone. Wow, the doctors couldn't even come to the hospital to check on me or say "boo" to me. NO, I would never go back there to any of those doctors there at Fullerton Cardiac Group nor recommend them.
He left the golf course to install a pacemaker as a result of the monitor I was wearing. He has influenced me on decreasing my weight and have had favorable health improvements. I'm 85 and just completed a stress test with good results. I don't feel my age , am involved in Church and Charity support and still serve on one Board of Directors. I am a retired CEO and thank God for Dr. Landa
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Landa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Community Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSouthbay Electrophysiology, 1400 N Harbor Blvd Ste 100, Fullerton, CA
Dr. Daniel W Landa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.