Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel G Maluf has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants. Kidney disease, diabetes, cystic fibrosis and serious infections are just a few reasons you might need a transplant.
Your surgeon will consult with you prior to the operation for a pre-transplant evaluation and they will see you through your healing process to ensure you have no complications. Some surgeons get additional training and education on pediatric transplants to provide special care to children.
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Failure
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Maluf is an excellent physician. He is compassionate caring and very knowledgeable in his field. He makes great sacrifices to check on his patients at all hours, to make sure you receive top notch care. He made me feel like I was his only patient.He always made sure to check on his pts at least a couple times a day. his follow up was great after discharge and office visits flowed flawlessly. His staff and other surgeons on his team were Great as well. He deserves a bonus, if they are given for providing Quality compassionate care.
Dr. Daniel G Maluf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Virginia Medical Center, 1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA
Dr. Daniel G Maluf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.