Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel O Mundy MD
Dr. Daniel O Mundy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Daniel O Mundy has the following 23 expertise
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Birth Control
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Pap Smear
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel O Mundy - Posted on January 20th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel O Mundy - Posted on August 3rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel O Mundy - Posted on October 21st, 2013
Best ob/gyn doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel O Mundy - Posted on July 22nd, 2013
Dr. Mundy is my ob/gyn doctor I found him on the Internet when I was searching for a doctor to deliver my baby. I feel like he's one of the best doctors in Houston. We had a consultation when I first went in he was quick to ask all my family history back ground and made sure I got the proper care. I was diagnosed with Lupus when I was 15 he went out if his way to make sure my baby was okay and sent me to see another doctor as well. Every appointment I went to he was very professional and made sure everything was okay. The day of my delivery I was suppose to do a vaginal birth but then had to have a c section the procedure was really quick Dr Mundy did not take long at all to deliver my baby. I would highly recommend him to be your ob/gyn :)
He is wonderful!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel O Mundy - Posted on June 14th, 2013
I do not have enough good things to say about Dr. Mundy. I went to him for the pregnancy and birth of my first child, and I recommend him to anyone and everyone. He was so courteous, knowledgeable, took time to answer every question for me, was very understanding... His nurse Violet was always so accessible if I ever needed anything, As much as I loved him before we had our child... even more afterwards. He was so laid back in the delivery room, but was very in charge, and I could not have had a more pleasurable labor experience. Wonderful doctor!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
26 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Daniel O Mundy Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOB/GYN OF HOUSTON, 6410 Fannin St Ste 200, Houston, TX
Dr. Daniel O Mundy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.