Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Perri
Dr. Daniel Perri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middletown, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Perri is affiliated with St Anthony Community Hospital. Dr. Perri has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Perri has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cancer Pain
- Neck Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Acute Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Shoulder Pain
- Back Pain
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Perri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1989
New England Medical Center
Dr. Daniel Perri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvantage Physical And Medicine Rehabilitation, 60 Dunning Rd, Middletown, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel Perri in this video.
Dr. Daniel Perri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, NY.