Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Potaznik
Dr. Daniel Potaznik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with other offices in Staten Island, NY and Staten Island, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Potaznik is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Staten Island University South and Staten Island University Hospital North. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Potaznik has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Daniel Potaznik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.