Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel L Regan MD
Dr. Daniel L Regan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Providence, RI, with other offices in Johnston, RI and East Providence, RI . His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel L Regan has 3 locations
1637 Mineral Spring Ave Ste 115
North Providence, RI 02904
Dr. Daniel L Regan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Daniel L Regan has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel L Regan - Posted on October 14th, 2013
he never introduced himself, never asked why i was taking a prescription and was very rude. Would not recommend him or go back to any facility he is at. He filled my prescription with out telling me he was only giving me one refill ... I have been on this for years and told me i had to come back only because blue cross says so. He was only in room for a few minutes
Atmed and Dr. Regan are Great!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel L Regan - Posted on March 7th, 2013
I have been to Atmed and Dr. Regan has treated me numerous times over the years and each and every time he has correctly diagnosed and treated me. He is also very nice and listens to eveything you say and is very thorough with testing. The wait time has always been short and treatment time very quick. In and out within an hour to hour and half depending on how crowded it is.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel L Regan - Posted on February 10th, 2013
Dr never introduced himself. I didnt even know he was a doctor until I saw the prescription. He put me through range of motion exercises callously exacerbating my pain. Didn't otherwise examine me. I was seen for back pain and had absolutely no neuro exam. He asked me a total of two questions, spent less than 1 minute with me, ordered inappropriate imaging (especially without examining me) and was not knowledgable about the medications he prescribed. Staff was equally unpleasant. No one introduced themselves at all. Woman who administered an injection was as rude as can be and clearly inexperienced. I will never go back to that facility.
Dr. Regan is Caring & Compassionate
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel L Regan - Posted on October 2nd, 2010
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Daniel L Regan Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel L Regan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Providence, RI.