Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel A Shoskes
Dr. Daniel A Shoskes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Shoskes is affiliated with University Of Cincinnati Medical Center, Marymount Hospital and Uh Cleveland Medical Center. Dr. Shoskes has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel A Shoskes has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Daniel A Shoskes has the following 14 expertise
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
Dr. Daniel A Shoskes has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Shoskes spent almost no time examining me; suggested an in-patient trigger point injection procedure of no purported risk; and then performed it. Now I suffer greater pain and it has devastated my life. Not once was I able to speak with him after the procedure. Doctors who have evaluated me since feel the procedure was unnecessary and damaging. Go elsewhere, why take the risk with this guy??
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Shoskes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1985
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel A Shoskes in this video.
Dr. Daniel A Shoskes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.