Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Spada MD
Dr. Daniel Spada, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Weatogue, CT, with another office in Simsbury, CT. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Spada is affiliated with Connecticut Children's Medical Center, University of Connecticut Health Center and St Francis Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Spada has 2 locations
225 Hopmeadow St
Weatogue, CT 06089
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel Spada has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Daniel Spada has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Daniel Spada is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Spada is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Connecticut Children's Medical Center
University of Connecticut Health Center
St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
St. Francis Hospital
Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Uconn Health CenterJohn Dempsey Hospital
Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
40 Years Experience
University of Vermont
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Daniel Spada Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Daniel Spada's office for more information.
225 Hopmeadow St Weatogue, CT 06089
225 Hopmeadow St Simsbury, CT : (860) 658-0465
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel Spada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weatogue, CT.