Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel M Zeitler has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Daniel M Zeitler has the following 11 expertise
- Deviated Septum
- Swallowing Disorders
- Cochlear Implantation
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
Dr. Daniel M Zeitler has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
I had been to the ER for vertigo and had a MRI to figure this out with absolutely no luck at all they sent me away with the same problems, and then I went to Dr. Zeitler and with just about thirty minutes and some simple steps he cured me. I was amazed and have sent several friends to him. Save yourself hours money and frustration by going to see him first. He was great..
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Daniel M Zeitler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
- Premera VA Mason Med Center: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVirginia Mason Medical Center, 1100 9th Ave, Seattle, WA
Dr. Daniel M Zeitler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.