4.8

Have you seen Dr. Daniela K Atanassova-Lineva?

Best pediatrician!

I love her! She is the best pediatrician in this area!! The staff is amazing as well as the Nurse Practitioner Lisa Guan! Everyone is so sweet.

Dr.Daniela, is an amazing Doctor and human being.I trust her absolutely with my daughter and feel very very confident that she has my daughter's best interest. I highly recommend her if you want a doctor who will listen and explain things to you in a manner that satisfies you. I wouldn't change her for anything.

OUTSTANDING

Very different experience. Polite, updated and patient. She treated my kids with a smile, has different ways to distract them and shows concern. Responds to our calls immediately and is always reassuring and caring. A modern office, electronic scripts, short waiting time, no t overcrowded .

Very knoweledgable and up to date!Always spend time with my baby and is thorough with her adviceUsing patient portal, calling back to follow up with blood results.The staff is polite and kids friendly- they were distracting my 3 year old son win bubbles while taking the blood pressure!A happy clinic, friendly and clean waiting area!They always have extra staff and give us the school forms on time even same day!Impressive service !Recommending highly to all Rego park kids and parents!

In general nice, but worries us....

In general very nice however, it worries me when she continuously make mistakes on the baby's age, and days on the symptom. ages and days are often time critical for the baby. when she is busy, forget about bedside caring. she is harsh on the baby. front office receptionist is really not nice, and makes easy mistakes on prescriptions.

Wonderful!

She is awesome. All the other assistants or doctors that work with her are wonderful too. I have no idea what is going on with the older lady the front desk, but she always looks and speaks as though she is disgusted with everything. Maybe someone should give her a hug. Otherwise, this doctor is the absolute BEST!! She helped my son tremendously. I am so thankful to have found her.

THE DEST DOCTOR

Wonderful

She is the best! So thankful to have her taking care of our son. Very smart, caring, and thorough.

Dr. Daniela K Atanassova-Lineva is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elmhurst, NY.