Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniela M White has the following 3 specialties
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I found Dr. White after having been a patient of another psychiatrist for several months...the difference is night and day. Dr. White is always open to my suggestions regarding my treatment (some physicians don't like it when you ask about some breakthrough in seen on the news or on the internet). She is frank and straight to the point and that is something I appreciate. I never feel rushed (quite the opposite) and always feel my concerns are being addressed completely. I have been sober for 2 1/2 years now and will continue to follow-up with Dr. White for the foreseeable future. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone....I think she's just the best!
Daniela White did not accurately assess the situation. I brought my daughter in and the family and my daughter just left there confused and unimpressed because the Dr. did not even care about the problems my daughter was having. The medication she prescribed she would not renew unless we came in for another visit, thus paying her more money to do very little to help my daughter. No diagnosis, no reasonable assessment, no long term medication, just pay pay pay. Please take your daughters elsewhere.
Daniela White spends little to no time listening about how you feel. She also seems like she is in this practice for the money rather than helping patients. Very unprofessional, can barely understand her and whenever I was given a prescription from her my pharmacy could not even read what it said and I was given the WRONG dosage of medication. I explained this to her and she got very mad and began to argue with me that she has been a doctor for ten years and hurt my feelings to where I was crying and basically she did not care at all. I would not reccommend this doctor to anyone because I have been going to the doctor for 10 years myself and have never been so depressed in my entire life.
26 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1992
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Daniela M White accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDevereux Outpatient Service, 5225 Katy Fwy Ste 650, Houston, TX
Dr. Daniela M White is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.