Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniella M Duke has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Daniella M Duke has the following 11 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Daniella M Duke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I went to see her for the first time this year for cosmetic treatments. She spent very little time with me and was standing near the examination door ready to leave throughout the short visit. Her office staff is wonderful but the doctor had very little patience with her patients. I had her perform the needed procedure and only half of the problem was corrected. It was expensive to go since health insurance did not cover the cost and I felt the doctor did not care what the end results were. I would recommend that you see different doctors before you commit yourself to this office.
I went to Dr. Danellia Duke to help with protruding undereye veins that are becoming increasingly visible. She assured me over the phone that she deals with problems like this. When I she finally came in to meet with me, she spent a whopping 15 minutes tellig me there was nothing she could do. Then counteracted herself saying there is a way to fix this with a laser but she is not qualified to do it (as she said she was over the phone). She didn't even examine the veins and sat at the opposite end of the room the entire time- Extremley Unprofessional and a $100 consultation fee for abslolitly nothing accomplished.
26 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Daniella M Duke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCoastal Dermatology, 55 Willow St, Mystic, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniella M Duke in this video.
Dr. Daniella M Duke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mystic, CT.