Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Danielle C Duncan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Danielle C Duncan has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Danielle C Duncan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Danielle C Duncan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
This doctor does NOT control post surgical pain well at all. She did not listen to me when I was telling her about my pain levels. She puts all her patients in the same category. She stopped my mom's pain pills after six weeks post surgery and she was in a TON of pain still. My mom does not take pain pills to get high, and that's how Dr. Duncan treated her. My mom is 70 years old and has never taken a pain pill until having this surgery. Dr. Duncan was more worried about addiction after six weeks of pain pills than she was worried about controlling my mother's pain. My mother left her office in years and Dr. Duncan seemed to not care very much. I will not recommend her to anyone I know.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Duncan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
St Lawrence Hospital
Dr. Danielle C Duncan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSaginaw Valley Bone & Joint Center Pc, 5483 Gratiot Rd, Saginaw, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Danielle C Duncan, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Saginaw, MI, in this video.
Dr. Danielle C Duncan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.