Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Danielle D Turnak
Dr. Danielle D Turnak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greencastle, IN, with another office in Connersville, IN. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Turnak is affiliated with IU Health Bloomington Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Danielle D Turnak has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I was not technically in her care, but since I had an emergency surgery that resulted in a pain med being prescribed and then months later asked my general doc to prescribe me with pain meds for one month before I got to see my pain mgmt doc (whom I had not seen for over six months, nor had I been receiving any meds from her), I was told I had breeched my contract and would not be allowed to get pain meds from her ever again. I was also treated like a drug addict, which was surprising because I have never given them cause to think that of me, I always took the drug tests and they always came back clean. Doctor basically told me tough luck, that I had breached it and there was nothing to be done and I could seek alternative treatments or find another doctor. Sadly, I guess I will be finding another doctor. What's worse is that she is actually quite sweet and very caring. Her staff, not so much - the nurse was actually quite rude to me about the whole situation.
seen her at greencastle and had to wait three months to get in, once I finally seen her there was absolutely nothing done to help me with my pain, only some recommendations on getting some injections but needed to get MRI to see what was going on back there. Well its been three weeks since the MRI and have yet to hear back from them to go over report and move forward on getting some help with my pain. MRI showed impingement on my nerves due to bone overgrowth and there is not an injection out there to help with that. I guess I will continue to seek out a Dr that is willing to help me with my pain and get some kind of quality of life. (very displeased with this Dr)
Dr. Turnak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Dr. Danielle D Turnak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Danielle D Turnak is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Greencastle, IN.