Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Danny K Mccoy
Dr. Danny K Mccoy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richardson, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Mccoy is affiliated with Ennis Regional Medical Center, East Texas Medical Center Carthage and Christus Mother Frances Hospital Jacksonville. Dr. Mccoy has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Danny K Mccoy has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mccoy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1993
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Danny K Mccoy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDaveen Whittlesey Md, 1001 E Lookout Dr, Richardson, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Danny K Mccoy in this video.
Dr. Danny K Mccoy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.