Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Darla J Broderick-Breit
Dr. Darla J Broderick-Breit, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Darla J Broderick-Breit has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Darla J Broderick-Breit has the following 10 expertise
- Family Planning
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Weight Loss
Dr. Darla J Broderick-Breit has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
I felt as if the nurses were passing the buck on my calls. I needed results from biopsy yet no one could find them for months....nor any info as to where THEY sent me for it. I had to do all the leg work i.e. making copies of where they sent me and the dates I had biopsy done. I mailed it all to doctors office...still no one had a clue where they were. I then made more copies & HAND delivered them and again...when I called, they were clueless. Finally they find them so I make my own appointment with GYN, all they needed to do was fax over my info which they told me they did, yet the day of my appointment they still hadn't faxed a thing. I HAD to call again. All this went on for months. I have no qualms on Dr. Broderick , I felt she spent time & concern with me.
23 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Darla J Broderick-Breit accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
Locations & DirectionsJsa Healthcare Corp, 3838 W Neptune St Ste D5, Tampa, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Darla J Broderick-Breit, DO - Family Medicine in Tampa, FL, in this video.
Dr. Darla J Broderick-Breit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.